Descent: Journeys in the Dark (2nd edition)
Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition is a board game in which one player takes on the role of the treacherous overlord, and up to four other players take on the roles of courageous heroes.
Featuring double-sided modular board pieces, countless hero and skill combinations, and an immersive story-driven campaign, Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition transports heroes to a vibrant fantasy realm where they must stand together against an ancient evil.
This updated version of the classic board game of dungeon-delving adventure features a host of enhancements, including new heroes and monsters, streamlined rules, a class-based hero system, campaign play, and much more.
Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition includes –
•A rulebook and quest guide
•Eight hero figures and 38 monster figures
•Nine custom dice
•Nearly 250 cards
•48 Map tiles
•Over 150 tokens
Compared to the first edition of Descent: Journeys in the Dark, this game features:
• Simpler rules for determining line of sight
• Faster setup of each encounter
• Defense dice to mitigate the tendency to "math out" attacks
• Shorter quests with plenty of natural stopping points
• Cards that list necessary statistics, conditions, and effects • A new mechanism for controlling the overlord powers
• Enhanced hero selection and creation process
• Experience system to allow for hero growth and development
• Out-of-the-box campaign system
Utrolig fedt asymetrisk brætspil til en god pris! Efter et weekend langt maraton med det vil jeg dog anbefale at man spiller med 'Advanced Play' reglerne, det føles som en mere balanceret oplevelse.