Dreadball - The Futuristic Sports Game (Core game)
DreadBall: The Futuristic Sports Game is the hyper-kinetic sci-fi sports game of unparalleled speed and ferocity – a fast, fun and tactical miniature sports board game written by Jake Thornton and created by Mantic Games.
Two coaches compete for victory with teams of beautiful miniatures on a stunning sci-fi pitch. The game is easy to learn, yet challenging, with carefully orchestrated plays and counter attacks hinging on positioning and the mercy of the dice gods.
Created by the finest sculptors, artists and game designers, DreadBall: The Futuristic Sports Game is the first in a series of visually stunning sci-fi sports games, to be supported with expansions introducing new teams and exciting new game play, building on the already impressive 84-page full-colour A4 rulebook.
• 1 Corporation Team: 10 plastic miniatures (4 Strikers, 4 Jacks, 2 Guards)
• 1 Marauder Team: 10 plastic miniatures (6 Jacks, 4 Guards)
• 1 plastic referee
• 2 plastic balls
• A stunningly detailed pitch
• 54 Cards: 35 Action, 14 Event, 3 Special, 2 Fan
• 13 Counters: 10 Action, 1 Rush, 1 Score, and 1 Special
• Roster Pad
• 6 Home Dice, 6 Away Dice, 6 Coaching Dice
• A4 84-page full-color rulebook
• Rules for 8 MVPs, team advancement and league system
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.