ASCU Control Unit, Ver. 2 Gearbox, Gen 4+
This new version features an updated software that better handles the input/output of the unit.
The ASCU Gen.4 (Airsoft Smart Control Unit) is a electronic module, that makes every standard AEG with Marui type Ver. 2 gearbox, work exactly as the most expensive and sophisticated Airsoft rifles known as Professional Training Weapons.
The new 4th generation unit has been updated with new software and hardware for increased reliability, durability, and ease of install. It has a 4 selectable fire modes, like 3-round burst, if the trigger is released before the third shoot in Full-Auto mode, if the trigger remains pressed the AEG will continue to fire until trigger is released.
The ASCU Gen.4 system monitors the operation of the AEG in any time, and no matter how fast you tap the trigger, the AEG will always complete the full cycle, no matter if you shoot in Semi or Full Auto mode. After each shot or burst the piston will stop in its foremost position.
It features an integrated Low Drain Protection, specially designed to keep LiPo batteries from damage.
When using the ASHU (ref. 17535) it will detect when the magazine is empty and stop the AEG from shooting preventing dry firing.
The ASCU Gen.4 will also stop the AEG firing if any mechanical problem occurs in the AEG, which protects the internals of the gearbox from further damage.
The unit is easy to install in all AEG's with Ver. 2 gearbox, but should be installed by a skilled technician.
This is the generation 4 version with upgraded software and hardware.
- Empty magazine detection with ASHU (ref.17535)
- Always completes full cycle of the gearbox.
- No gearbox jams.
- Crisp and realistic trigger feel.
- Reduced realistic trigger travel.
- Faster trigger response.
- Increased rate of fire.
- Increased battery life.
- Increased main spring life.
- 4 selectable firing modes.
- Compatible with all kind of batteries, gears and springs.
- Battery deep drain protection integrated.
- Safe for LiPo batteries with automatic power cutoff.
The Generation 4 ASCU features the following updates:
- New MOSFET transistors with 16 times less resistance, resulting in to faster cycle, better active brake, more shots per battery charge and less heat.
- New very strong trigger switch.
- New reinforced design with full polymer encasing.
- Better short-circuit protection.
- Easier installation.
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.