Lord of the Rings LCG: Trouble in Tharbad Adventure Pack
Trouble in Tharbad is the third Adventure Pack in The Ring-maker cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Its sixty cards introduce a new Silvan hero, three copies of each new player card, and a scenario in which Middle-earth’s heroes must help a Dwarf named Nalir extricate himself from the ruined city of Tharbad, which is haunted by Orcs and spies from Mordor. Trouble in Tharbad also offers more support for the Silvan and Gondor traits, the Doomed X keyword, Secrecy decks, and more!
Key Selling Points
• The third Adventure Pack in The Ring-maker cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
• New scenario challenges players to safeguard a Dwarf while eluding spies from Mordor
• Features new support for the Silvan and Gondor traits, Doomed X, and Secrecy
• Introduces a new hero and three copies of each new player card, including the long-awaited fan-favorite, Gwaihir
• Continues the immersive, ongoing narrative experience of The Ring-maker cycle
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.